Just So You Know

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The Time Has Come….
We all now know what we must do….
Take up the sword of creativity and art….
And strike down those ruining culture with their slanderous views.

You know what I say…
I say we kill Hollywood.

Yes, that’s right, destroy, burn, explode, whatever is needed….

Hollywood is "the" symbol of American consumerist culture, smearing its influence over the planet like a wave of global death molasses. The rich get richer, the poor get poorer, and the beautiful get botox. We'd all like to be rich and famous, but must we sacrifice our integrity to get there? No.

So what can we do to revolt against this impending doom…
When Sir Patrick said that performance was dead in Hollywood, he was right..

"Performance is dead, eat the corpse."

This is so true, and we must do something to stop it.

But we must first accept that performance is dead and has
now been turned into a processed art, only then can we
proceed with are project.

In the late 90s, Steven Spielberg was heard commenting on actors during auditions…

"These people have no life, its as if they have put their performance in a box,
and just placed it in little organized rows, there is no life, or anything else, for
that matter."

It is only a matter of time before Hollywood will implode on itself…
The mass amount of shallow compacted crap coming out will soon constipate…
You are not the amazing big blockbuster director you think you are…
All sense of direction will be lost, and you will die…

Die, but not the physical way, you will be sucked into the
monster and never come out.

This is the beast…
Deliver me from fast edited action movies…
Deliver me from shallow thrillers that have no meaning…
Deliver me from the tasteless screens that entertain…
The brain will turn to mush, looking on in uncertainty…

Deliver me from Hollywood.

Based on the quotes of when Peter lost his sleeve.
All quotes and references used in this rant were taken from www.killhollywood.com.
This blog is entirely fiction, do not believe anything you read in this blog.

1 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger Caitlynn said...

Hmm...that's...interesting. Yes. I think I'll leave it at that. :P

I'm a little confused about the comment you left on my blog, though:
"But getting more in touch with Catholicism would bring even more walls to break through, wouldn't it?"
I was wondering if you could clarify this some for me, please. What kind of walls would me getting in touch with my Catholic roots bring? I can't seem to think of anything major, unless of course I'm misunderstanding what kind of walls you're referring to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home