Just So You Know

Thursday, September 28, 2006

You cannot sedate all the things you hate.

C.S. Lewis was a very smart and creative man; no one can really match him in his wisdom. I don't entirely agree with him though, sometimes I know how I thought of ideas, "I was thinking of this, and it suddenly popped into my head." Wouldn't that work as an explanation of how I thought of something. But I do agree with him about the stories, once you start writing something, the words just flow out of you, unless you are being forced to write something, like a research project or assignment for something. And if you stop then you might succumb to writer's block and won't get your flow back for a long time, it just depends. Technology Sucks. Now that I stopped writing this paragraph and then I tried to get back into it and it just didn't work. So this is it.

Why do we have to wait until next Tuesday to watch the rest of the films, why not today? Not my choice, I know. The films were good, a lot better than I thought they would be, even mine, which I thought was going to be awful. The first one had some awful quality to it, but I can't blame them for that, or maybe I can! No, it was interesting, the funniest movie was The Door, the darkest was obviously Trying to Make Friends in the DC…., I don’t feel like typing out the rest of it. The movie I liked the best was Poetic Justice, but if the title is too overpowering then I guess I'll just star in a better titled movie. Compared to the amount of time we had to make these films I am surprised by the quality of them, it was fun to watch them, that’s all I going to say about that, I'm tired of "looking deeply" into movies, and I'm done with critiquing for today.

30 seconds until impact.
Falling down a building can seem dangerous,
The window around me shimmering,
Looking down I see ants and hot wheels,
Flashes of people looking through windows,
The wind rushing past me at incredible speeds,
Or am I rushing by the wind?
Falling so fast that it is having trouble catching up,
20 seconds until impact.

How did I get to this place?
Know one, not even I, know that,
I was in the process of doing something,
And I knew that if I stopped I would forget it,
Life just wasn't what it was supposed to be,
Falling for 30 seconds in reality,
But falling for eternity in the next world,
10 seconds until impact.
There are no more ants and hot wheels,
I hear screams over the honking of horns,
This one thought brings happiness to my soul,
Falling for eternity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home