Just So You Know

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Before You Read This Blog, Take Into Account That This Is Completely Opinionated and May or May Not Be The Opinions of the Said Person Who Wrote This Blog.



Ethics (You know what I say, f' 'em)Lets Go Out With A Bang, Shall We...Or At Least A Minor Pop.

One day a teacher of my (I won't say his name because of the teacher-student confidentiality agreement….oh wait, there isn't anything like that…Prof Lehman, and don't get me wrong, I totally love the guy) told a story about his wife and him coming to an agreement about the atrocious act they had committed over the years. You may want to skip this part because it may induce vomiting and many other symptoms of unethical behavior…they have been recording other people's CDs to cassettes, and they had been doing it for a while. But one day their guilt of stealing the music industries living that they decided they had to come to a agreement. A couple of days later, they got all of their CDs into a pile and threw them all in the trash and watching them get crushed by the compacter of the garbage man. Whether this is you or you think their actions are completely ridiculous and not needed at all is not the point (Because, c'mon, let alone someone will post a comment on this blog, its not like I'm going to care what you say anyway….). The point is that people have different views on what is ethical and what isn't; I might be the most unethical and rude person you ever have on these nasty blogs, but I can still sleep at night knowing there is always someone worse.
This movie has been rated R, for Restricted. Does this mean that if I'm 18 going on 19 and love creative, genius, inspiring movies that I should not watch a movie because H.U. says its inappropriate, absolutely not. If a movie is good, or even if it is bad, and it is rated R, its ridiculous to think that someone who is 18-24 wouldn't be able to handle it or would be offended by the content of it. And what of the Christians that say, "Christians shouldn't watch rated R movies because it falls in the way of following Jesus." Well, aren't they just being open minded today, If Jesus were here today, I think he would watch every rated R movie that I have watched during my lifetime, even the horror movies and everything else. The movies with the gay sex, gore and people snorting lines of coke, Jesus would watch all of them, would these movies be part of the theme we would call least of these, because that is exactly what they are portraying. I don't know, this may not make any sense at all, but I don't really care that much anyway.

And like always, I agree with Candide. Jeez, Frik, Gosh, Dang, Darn, Heck, Shoot….
Jesus, Fuck, God, Damn, Damn, Hell, Shit….
(and by the way, I don't say these words, its just an example of how we are so hypocritical of ourselves...or something like that)
these are all just words that are prettied up by us Christians, but hey, its all just the same, that’s how everyone else sees it, when you say Jeez or Gosh, your still using Gods name in vain.

Know What, F*ck these Blogs.


(And guess what, putting stars in the word doesn't make it any better)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home